Senior Account Manager
Affinity are looking for a senior marketing account manager, with a track-record of delivering successful campaigns via Google Ads, Facebook Ads and across paid search routes to market.
Essential skills are; commercial awareness, managing mid/large-scale feeds via Google Merchant Centre and successfully managing campaigns for both eCommerce and lead-generation accounts and also delivering insights and recommendations for both campaign and site improvements through Google Analytics.
What the role includes:
- Working with the heads of department to maximise results for clients through paid search strategies and ad-hoc support with tasks for the search engine optimisation team
- Managing your own clients and workload to ensure they receive excellent service alongside delivery of a considered and informed long-term strategy to meet their goals.
- Flexibility to provide support to other areas of the business including the conversion rate optimisation team and feeding campaign results into the social team to provide them actionable data to improve their audience targeting
- Delivering monthly reports to clients, scheduling calls to run through campaign progress and scheduling annual review meetings with clients
- Minimum 2 years working in a marketing environment (preferably agency)
- Minimum 2 years working with Google Ads & proven track-record of managing budgets of minimum £2k-£5k a month
- Experience managing mid/large-scale shopping feeds
- Experience working with social ad platforms
- Excellent working knowledge of Google analytics
- Commercial awareness
- Experience working in a client-facing environment
- Experience implementing & testing tracking via Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation techniques
- Comfortable delivering ad-hoc training sessions
- 31 days holiday incl. bank holidays
- Flexible working opportunities
- Excellent coffee
- Overtime available
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great team to work with