Social Media & Content Executive
Working with the social, search and content departments, the successful applicant will be expected to generate social strategies and manage media campaigns from research and budgeting to implementation, reporting and strategic recommendations. To support this, working knowledge and experience of organic social activity at client level in terms of complementary social activity would be ideal. In addition, they should be able to craft well-written and grammatically correct content and copy for use in outreach campaigns and on client websites.
The ideal candidate must be results-driven, organised, articulate and a self-starter. They should be used to advising clients on strategy in the paid social sphere and be confident writing and generating all kinds of content for publication online.
- Conducting extensive research to help inform and optimise Paid Social strategies
- Collaborating with other team members on research, campaign creation, and optimisation efforts
- Planning and executing Paid Social strategies and campaigns for multiple clients that support their overall digital marketing program
- Providing strategic direction on specific social initiatives, identifying key messages or value proposition and the best means to communicate or demonstrate this
- Generating monthly and/or weekly reports with KPI analysis and strategic recommendations
- Performance and budget forecasting
- Collaboration with organic social and other paid media account leads to ensure alignment across all channels
- Researching, writing and optimising both long and short-form content for outreach and SEO purposes
- Working closely with vendors, agency partners, and platform reps
- Where required, assisting in the training of team members in paid social
- Supporting clients and team members on non-social paid media initiatives when departmental needs arise
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar in-house or agency role
- Demonstrable experience of running paid media campaigns, with an emphasis on paid social
- Proficient use in Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong experience and understanding of Paid opportunities on Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Experience developing testing structures, analysing results and compiling client-facing deliverables based on performance
- Experience using Google Tag Manager
- Skilled in Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns
- Excellent content and copywriting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Facebook Blueprint certified
- Google Ads Certified (including Fundamentals, Search, Display, Video, Shopping,
- Knowledge of Keyword research and SEO best practices for written content
- Proofreading experience
This is a full-time position, and the salary is dependent upon experience. We are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, and this position can continue to be remote if desired. The successful applicant can also choose to work full time at our Head Offices in Norwich, UK, or in a combined home/Head Office structure.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
As a human-centred agency, we believe in uplifting our community and advancing society through inclusive business practices. We're dedicated to providing equal opportunities and equal access to all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression.