Marketing Account Manager
Affinity are looking to hire a marketing account manager, primarily with experience in working with Google Ads, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads, desirably with some experience working with Google Merchant Centre and managing shopping campaigns and also a working knowledge of search engine optimisation and using Google Analytics.
What the role includes:
- Managing clients with support from the senior team
- First point of contact on a day-to-day basis for a set of clients
- Reporting to heads of department & the divisional director
- Monthly reporting, calls and annual review meetings with clients
- Working with the paid search team to maximise results for clients working with:
- Google Ads / Google Merchant Centre
- Google Analytics & Optimise
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
As a marketing account manager, you will predominantly be working in the paid search environment, however we give you the freedom to choose your route of expertise, so you will be given the opportunities and a pathway that will enable you to excel and reach your full potential in an agency environment.
Agencies are fast-paced environments, there will always be a need to be responsive to clients needs, so daily scheduling may be subject to change at any time, however you will be responsible for managing time and ensuring all clients’ needs are met.
We love to be progressive, think of new ideas on how to improve accounts and find ways to make it happen so we’re looking for someone who’s commercially aware and can take initiative on accounts to drive forward change.
- Experience working with Google Ads, Facebook Ads
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Willing to learn in both a guided and self-taught environment
- Google Merchant Centre experience
- Agency experience
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation techniques
- 31 days holiday incl. bank holidays
- Flexible working opportunities
- Excellent coffee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Overtime available
Great team to work with