Full stack PHP developer
Affinity are an award winning integrated marketing agency that have been supporting regional, national and international clients since 1986. Affinity Digital have been recognised as a top 100 UK digital design & development agency for the last 6 years and have a client roster that boasts everything from household brands to public utility companies and everything in-between! From the latest in e-commerce technologies to complex data integration projects, our clients rely on us to deliver solutions that are engaging, robust and scalable.
We are looking for an experienced and talented technical developer to join our team based in Norwich.
- Commercial experience with delivering PHP web applications
- Experience with Open source applications such as WordPress and Magento
- Databases - mySQL, MSSQL
- Version control using Git and/or SVN
- Responsive and robust frontend HTML and CSS
- Exceptional time management and personal responsibility when dealing with projects
- Team player with excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good problem solving and debugging capabilities
Nice to haves
- Experience with Shopify and Laravel
- Creating, working with and integrating APIs methods
- Familiarity with Linux server command line tools
- Website performance optimisation experience
- Experience with NGINX/Apache server configurations
Full time position.
Salary dependent on experience.
The role would be located within our production studio in Norwich City Centre.
Interested? Send us your CV and we'll be back in touch.