Digital Account Executive
Affinity as an award winning agency has been supporting regional, national and international clients since 1986. Affinity Digital have been recognised as a top 100 UK digital design & development agency for the last 6 years and have a client roster that boasts everything from household brands to public utility companies and everything in-between! From the latest in e-commerce technologies to complex data integration projects, our clients rely on us to deliver solutions that are robust and scalable.
We are recruiting a Digital Account Executive to join our expanding digital team. Working as part of the Client Services team, you will support the Senior Account Managers on large projects as well as self managing smaller digital projects.
We are looking for a client centric project manager.
Who are you?
• You have worked with client services/project management (ideally in a digital agency or a software company).
• You are highly organised and able to juggle a large number of tasks with a good sense of priority, urgency, a keen eye for detail, consistency and quality.
• You are a positive team member, able to communicate effectively with developers, designers and managers.
• Commercially minded - You are good at identifying opportunities within your accounts
Roles and Responsibilities;
• You will help to manage a number of client accounts
• You will work with their senior team to put in place development plans for your client accounts.
• You will develop and grow your accounts, quickly building relationships and developing them into loyal accounts.
• You will report support service status to their senior team and to clients on a regular basis.
31days holiday including Bank Holidays
Workplace Pension Scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Friday afternoon refreshments
The role would be located within our production studio in Norwich City Centre.