Google Analytics Fundamentals Training
Google Analytics is more than just a reporting tool that provides you with traffic information – used correctly, and it can be used to transform your business into a profitable online enterprise.
This 3-hour training course has been designed to provide users with an introduction into how to use Google Analytics, from initial setup and how to create a measurement plan, to tracking website success and monitoring online growth.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
• Identify where your traffic comes from
• Track and measure valuable site activity
• Discover the value of your website in monetary terms
• Analyse the performance of your website’s pages
• Identify areas of your site that could be improved
• Track mobile usage and performance
• Identify and analyse valuable demographics by age, gender and interests
• Understand how users interact through SEO, Social Media and other online channels.
• Regularly run valuable reports and understand online data
• Continually monitor your online growth
Written and delivered by a Google-Certified Analytics expert, this training course is ideally suited to website managers, webmasters or marketing managers who would like to master Google Analytics and need it setting up on their website or who have recently been granted access to Google Analytics data but would like advice on where to begin. Includes a takeaway booklet of the module.
"The training was great - it was beneficial and bespoke, rather than generic. This made it really easy for me to ask questions that were relevant to our site and you made it easy for me to understand" - Suffolk Housingback to all training