Content Marketing Training Modules 1 and 2
Full day - £179 +VAT per delegate
Module 1: What is content marketing and how can it help your business?
Start: 10.00 Break: 11.30 End: 13.00
Module 2: What is a content strategy, how to create one and implement it?
Start: 14.00 Break: 15.30 End: 17.00
If you are new or only have a little experience with content marketing this is an ideal introduction into this area of digital marketing. This module provides all the basics you need to get you started with your content marketing.
Specifically designed with business owners and marketing professionals in mind, this training seminar provides an overview of what content marketing is, how it evolved and where the industry thinks it is heading. It also covers how content marketing is used to help promote businesses and increase revenue. Along with providing information and case studies on content marketing best practice, it will also include examples of what not to do.
It also includes a take away seminar pack that will ensure attendees have all the relevant information covered in the module. Those attending both modules on the same day will have a one hour lunch break between the modules in which catering will be supplied.
What this module covers:
- An overview of what content marketing is
- The first content marketing and how it evolved
- Where content marketing is today
- The future of content marketing
- The different types of content marketing, including blogging and social media
- All the ways content marketing can help your business
- How to introduce content marketing to your business
- Case studies of good content marketing
- Examples of what not to do
- How to measure the success of your content marketing
What you will gain:
- A comprehensive understanding of content marketing
- Knowledge about how content marketing can improve your business
- An understanding of how to implement content marketing into your business strategy
- An ability to choose the right type of content marketing for your goals
- An understanding of where and how to share your content for maximum results
- Knowledge about how to measure the success of your content marketing
Want to build on your content marketing knowledge and take it to the next level? Then this is the training seminar module for you. Module 2 takes a more in-depth look at content marketing, focusing on how to create and implement a content strategy that will work for your business.
This module has been designed to help business owners and marketing professionals to fully utilise content marketing within their business. It covers creating content strategies, how to create content that engages your target audience, how to choose the right type of content marketing for your business, how to use content marketing to reinforce your brand, how to drive more traffic to your website through content, and how to analyse and measure results.
It also includes a take away seminar pack that will ensure attendees have all the relevant information covered in the module. Refreshments will be provided during the seminar and you will also be provided with a takeaway guide to content marketing.
What this module covers
- The basics of what a content strategy is and why it is important
- How to create a content strategy
- How to engage your target audience
- Choosing the right type of content marketing for your business
- Driving traffic to your website
- Why and how to build a relationship with customers through content
- Utilising social media
- The link between SEO and content marketing
- Reinforcing your brand through content marketing
- Creating long term strategies and one-off campaigns
- How to analyse and measure results
What you will gain
- A thorough understanding of what a content strategy is and why it is important
- Knowledge of how to create a content strategy
- Ability to choose multiple types of content marketing to achieve business goals
- Ability to create long term strategies
- Ability to create one-off campaigns
- An understanding of how to utilise social media
- Ability to engage and build relationships with customers through content
- The knowledge of how to analyse and measure results
Modules 1 & 2 only - £179 +VAT per delegate
Book Your Place Now download module pack
back to all seminars
Training Seminars – Terms & Conditions