Google Analytics training seminar module 2
Module 2: Google Analytics: Advanced Analysis
Date: Thursday 24th November 2016
Start: 14.00 Break: 15.30 End: 17.00
This module is perfect for Google Analytics users who want to build on their existing knowledge and learn more advanced techniques that will allow them to better understand their website’s users. Topics covered will include content labelling, behavioural flow, split-testing, advanced user segmentation and user profiling – all areas that allow webmasters and marketers to better understand in more granular detail what impact their traffic has on conversion, whilst painting a more informed picture on how users behave.
The module is an ideal follow-up to module 1, giving a more advanced viewpoint of how Google Analytics can help shape your online strategy based on hard data and how professional agencies use this data to make more informed decisions.
It also includes a take away seminar pack that will ensure attendees have all the relevant information covered in the module. Refreshments will be provided during the seminar.
The seminar will be hosted by affinity’s iMarketing Director, Rob Lewis – a Google-Certified Analytics and Adwords professional who has worked extensively in multi-channel digital marketing.
What this module covers
- Advanced segmentation
- User profiling
- Content labelling
- Behavioural flow analysis
- Cross device tracking
- Channel assisting
- Channel attribution modelling
What you will gain
- An insight into how agencies use Google Analytics
- A better understanding of the multitude of paths users take
- How to profile users into various buyer/lead types
- An understanding of how users research and finally convert
- How to drill down into more valuable, actionable data
- How to approach split tests
- How to identify valuable channels and better report their value to departments
"The seminar was really useful. I learnt a lot and it was clear that Rob has an excellent understanding. This was exactly what I needed."
Rachael Wakefield, Office Manager, Michlmayr
back to all seminars
Training Seminars – Terms & Conditions