Content Marketing Training Seminar Module 2
Module 2: What is a content strategy, how to create one and implement it?
Start: 14.00 Break: 15.30 End: 17.00
Want to build on your content marketing knowledge and take it to the next level? Then this is the training seminar module for you. Module 2 takes a more in-depth look at content marketing, focusing on how to create and implement a content strategy that will work for your business.
This module has been designed to help business owners and marketing professionals to fully utilise content marketing within their business. It covers creating content strategies, how to create content that engages your target audience, how to choose the right type of content marketing for your business, how to use content marketing to reinforce your brand, how to drive more traffic to your website through content, and how to analyse and measure results.
It also includes a take away seminar pack that will ensure attendees have all the relevant information covered in the module. Refreshments will be provided during the seminar and you will also be provided with a takeaway guide to content marketing.
What this module covers
- The basics of what a content strategy is and why it is important
- How to create a content strategy
- How to engage your target audience
- Choosing the right type of content marketing for your business
- Driving traffic to your website
- Why and how to build a relationship with customers through content
- Utilising social media
- The link between SEO and content marketing
- Reinforcing your brand through content marketing
- Creating long term strategies and one-off campaigns
- How to analyse and measure results
What you will gain
- A thorough understanding of what a content strategy is and why it is important
- Knowledge of how to create a content strategy
- Ability to choose multiple types of content marketing to achieve business goals
- Ability to create long term strategies
- Ability to create one-off campaigns
- An understanding of how to utilise social media
- Ability to engage and build relationships with customers through content
- The knowledge of how to analyse and measure results
back to all seminars
Training Seminars – Terms & Conditions