SEO - don't forget your content friendly SEO
With regular algorithm changes, new techniques, the proliferation of outreach, and many other SEO techniques it's easy to forget the basics.
If you're often left wondering how to make content that's SEO friendly here are a few top tips to get you started...
- Plan your content and keywords first - who are you trying to reach, what is the purpose of your content and what questions does it answer?
- Format your content in an easy to read structure - avoid large chunks of text, use headings and have an intro, main body and summary
- Don't try and stuff your article with keywords - keyword stuffing can hurt rankings, use synonyms and other related, relevant words instead
- Link to existing content - demonstrate your authority on your chosen subject and link to other content pieces to help users navigate your site
- Check it twice - get someone else to proofread your content and run it through grammarly.com
Hopefully remembering the basics will get you off to a good start but at Affinity we are experts when it comes to SEO, and offer a range of services from content marketing to link building.
Talk to us about SEO today - contact us